Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not another love story

The LoveBlog Quote


"Not another love story as you think
For us it is our fate to meet
Not another destiny to sink
For us it is our heart that beats"
- radascars



Blissful Love Story


         This blog is about love stories, a moments to remember, a memories to share, a happiness between people and love ones, a sadness to fade away, a mind to seek advice, a heart that needs someone and most of all an emotion that connects people to cherish their fate together.

         Welcome to our blog that will fill with our memories to share and moments of true love stories between people that shares also their stories with us. This will also serve as our diary of our own love story. All the love, happiness, joy, sadness, arguments, fights all of them will be in here. 

          I also write poems that could inspire people who read our blog, upload pictures that will truly make your heart soft and feel the love love love in the air through our love blog, true love stories. This blog is made for people who wants to share, who want to know more about everyone's love stories and anything that can help us to be mature on what we are right now when it comes to relationship and love. 

         First of all, we would like to introduce ourselves. I'm Elrasec Ocampo, I'm in my early 20's and still studying in Our Lady of Fatima University, Valenzuela. I'm not that good looking, fair in complexion, love online games (just like an ordinary guy) nothing special about me, I just love to write and express my feeling through writing. 

Elrasec Ocampo a.k.a. radascars

         As you can see the picture above, that is me trying hard to look good in the photo. I'm a desktop publisher as well, I do have a little understanding when it comes to PC troubleshooting, I can also do some editing stuff using adobe photoshop and video presentation using variety of video editing softwares. I came up with an idea to blog not just are love story but also stories of our friends that are quite interesting to share. So that's why we are here writing anything under the sun about LOVE STORIES

          With my girlfriend's permission I'd like to introduce to you my one and only heart, She is Monalyn Mahiya, she's 19 years old, an intelligent type of girl who loves to read read and read anything. She is also a student in Our Lady of Fatima University in Valenzuela. She is very simple and I love her!

Monalyn Mahiya a.k.a. ynom

         I never thought that this girl will fall in love with a guy like me, but because of LOVE, we are now a happy couple. She is intelligent as I said a while ago and she also likes to write poems and other stuffs. She also love editing photos and images, she also likes to travel a lot in places where there are a lot of trees, mountains and beach! 
       
          There you go, I already introduce my self and my girlfriend. Time to time we will update this blog with not only our love stories but also other stories that are interesting to share that might also interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment