Monday, May 16, 2011

The Beginning

Love can't foresee future
Love can't deny emotions
Love can't predict longevity
Love can't cure craziness

But Love can foresee plans
Love can stand a Lie
Love can predict a person
Love is crazy like a LOVE STORY
Love Blog
- radascars




          I don't know where to start loveblog and this is just a brief love story, so here it goes...

         Our love story is not that unique as it looks like, to tell you honestly we just love to share our love story through our loveblog blogsite. I like her when I first saw her beautiful eyes and irresistible smiles in our Zoology class, that's the time when we first met each other and we belong on a same group as well, so I told my self that time that this is my chance to know more about her and I found out that she had a boyfriend that time. So it was unlucky for me to make a move but that doesn't make me stop to know her more deeply. So I decided to make friend with her and looking forward that at some point, we will be together someday.

First Picture together with Friends here in loveblog!


          A year has already passed and after our Zoology class we're not classmates anymore so it is hard for me to catch up with her, but time to time we made our friendship more fun with our other friends. As I remember I did invite her to go watch a movie with me, and that's the time I realized that there's a chance that she would like me too.

          We became classmates again after a semester or two, we are on our 3rd year as a nursing college student and by that time she broke up with his boyfriend because of miscommunication and other issues that I don't want to elaborate.

            I know its a good news for me knowing that she is now single, but to think that her relationship with his boyfriends last for about three years that's very hard to forget. So I let time to pass by for her heart to heal, after a few months we got along to each other and the more days we spent together the more closer and intimate our friendship become. Until we came to the point that we had our mutual understanding between our feelings thats the time I confess to her that I liked her the first time I saw her and I'm starting to love her as time goes by. That's one of the happiest moment in my life knowing that she also liked me. We spent our time together studying and enjoying each other's company.

           All of a sudden right before the semester ends, she asked me if I wanted her to be my girlfriend, at first I thought she was just kidding and making fun of me but then I realized that she is serious about this and she love me. I said that I love her and "yes!" I want her to be my girlfriend. That was October 29, 2010, a month before her birthday. And that was also another one of my happiest moments of my life. 

         I am not a good story teller but I really love to write anything about love and anything that'll inspire me to write. I know that my story is not that too detailed for you to interest with but I will make a video of us on how we end up having a relationship together. And we will keep you updated on what is going on in our relationship.

         Here is the video that I made for my one and only heart! I hope you like it.... Enjoy watching! Loveblog made us more closer to each other because we have the same common interest and hobby to write anything about our love story. Loveblog is one of the best way we can have our relationship bring to the next level.



         

No comments:

Post a Comment