Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love Language

The LoveBlog Quotes


"Love understands all
Even for the times we fall
Even for the moments we crawl
Love will and always be...
Love understand it all"

-radascars

         While I was viewing some videos in youtube, I accidentally found something that might interest you about a love story. At first I thought it was just an ordinary short film that defines love but when I finished watching it, I felt an overwhelming emotion, I had goosebumps as well. The short film is great and I want to share this video here, courtesy of The Jubilee Project, the Love Language. Love Story in loveblog.




           Hope you liked the video and thanks to TheJubileeProject for making an outstanding short film that I believe most people would like to watch. 


loveblog

No comments:

Post a Comment